The Business Funding Show 2020 is UK & EU's only business event exclusively focused on funding opportunities and growth support and this year it will be returning for its fifth year anniversary!
This will be a day packed full of activities such as funders expo, talks from notable speakers, high competitive pitching competition, and 1-to-1 Investment Clinics where you will be able to gain face-time with best-fit funders.
We welcome businesses across all industries and stages to benefit from this ample opportunity to liaise with representatives of leading financial institutions including VCs, Business Angels, Grants, R&D providers & more.
The Business Funding Show is 70,000 strong network of entrepreneurs and funders. We're recognised for bringing a top-quality audience of key decision-makers and leading industry experts representing funding and growth support organisations. Want to tap into our network? Then join us at BFS20!
Exhibiting & Sponsorship opportunities featured here
1-to-1 Investment Clinics:
Top Investors and Experts will be there to go through your business and funding needs in 1-to-1 settings to help you meet your growth plans.
Wondering how you can join?
1. Book the 1-2-1 Investment Clinic or All-Inclusive ticket.
2. Fill out the checkout questionnaire accurately.
3. Send us your pitch deck at email@example.com and we'll help you schedule your meetings.
*We charge a 2% success fee to any business that secures funding through this event. You will receive the agreement closer to the event.
Business Showcase & Pitching at the Main Stage:
- Exhibit amongst top UK funders and fast-growing businesses;
- Pitch your business from the main stage to selected panel of investors;
- Discuss your business with pre-vetted and most relevant investors;
- Bring along your colleague or partner to help handle multiple enquiries from attending HNWI and VCs;
- Take most of all activities, which will be available for you at the Show; and
- Benefit from a number of pre- and post-event marketing and media opportunities we secure for you.
*The organisers maintain the right to pre-vet the applications and to approve or disapprove any pitching/showcasing/attending applications.
Some of the companies you will meet:
Some of the Other Sponsors:
Some of the previous speakers:
A glimpse of our network:
TICKETS TO THIS EVENT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.